Hello, I’m Carrie and my family and I love Orlando! From my first visit at 3 years old til now experiencing it as a parent and through my kids eyes, we just can’t get enough!
We try to see something new with every visit, stay in different family hotels and try seasonal experiences at different times of the year, so we can give you a rounded and balanced opinion and useful insights and tips to help you make the most of your visit..
This site aims to help other visitors plan and see all the many amazing things there are to do in Orlando with kids and big kids of all ages through our personal family experiences.
Whether you are visiting from nearby, a local looking to entertain visitors or visiting from abroad, I hope this site is useful and helps make your trip that little bit easier! Do let us know in the comments or follow along on our Instagram or Tiktok. Alternatively, join our Facebook community and share tips and ask other parents advice too.
Even though we try and see a new attraction with every visit; we can’t see everything or cover every single age group! So we do ask our readers for their opinions and tips too, and occasionally, we will ask local Orlando parents to review things for us. If you are a local Orlando parent and interested in this, please do follow us on social media and keep an eye out for shout outs!
Whether you are visiting from nearby, a local looking to entertain visitors or visiting from abroad, I hope this site helps makes your trip that little bit easier!
If you have enjoyed this post and found it useful, here are some ways you can say thanks and support Visiting Orlando With Kids
1. Click here to buy me a virtual coffee (thank you so much!)
2. Join our VISITING ORLANDO WITH KIDS FACEBOOK GROUP here which includes lots of ideas & tips for things to do, places to visit in and around Orlando.
3. Click here to sign up for the latest family travel tips, guides and competitions.
3. Share this post with your friends.
4. Follow Visiting Orlando With Kids on the following platforms for exclusive content :
Thank you for your support as always.