Whether you are looking for a luxury airport pick up to your hotel or a limo for sightseeing and trips to the parks or even to Cape Canaveral to catch a cruise, here is a list of the local Orlando Limo Services. We have not tried any of these yet, so please check their websites and independent reviews first.
If you have arranged an airport pick up, the driver will meet normally you at baggage claim and help take your luggage to the hotel. As a very rough guide a stretch limo will cost around $400 plus tip from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Disney World and Universal area hotels. Alternatively, there are other airport shuttle options to reach your WDW, Universal or nearby hotel.
Questions to ask your limo company:
Table of Contents - Click to View
- Can they do stop along the way eg grocery store and if so, is there an extra charge?
- Are car seats provided and is there an additional fee?
- What food and beverages are provided?
- What other service are included in the package?
- How modern is the fleet?
- Lincoln Town Car & MKT
- Cadillac Escalade & XTS
- Merceded Benz & Sprinter
- Stretched Limos
- Child car seats are available.
Toll Free 1-800-677-3751
- H2 Hummer Limo
- MKT Stretch Limo
- Suburban SUV Stretch Limo
- Escalade Stretch Limo
- Lincoln Stretch Limo
- Sprinter Limo
- Limo Bus
- SUV Limo
- Chrysler 300 Limo
- Lincoln MKT Limo
Along with normal airport shuttles, Mears offer a limousine service too. Mears stretch limousines feature a personal chauffeur, three-door access, leather interiors, beverage stations and two TV monitors with complete DVD capabilities.
- Hummer Stretch
- Lincoln Stretch
- Cadillac Escalade Limo
Cadillac Escalade Limos available
- Lincoln Limo
- Ford SUV Limo
- Escalade Limo
- Stretch MKT Limo
- Hummer Limo
- Hummer Limousine.
- Lincoln Stretch Limo
- Party Bus Limo
- Cadillac Escalade Limousine
- Dodge Stretch Limousine
If you have enjoyed this post and found it useful, here are some ways you can say thanks and support Visiting Orlando With Kids
1. Click here to buy me a virtual coffee (thank you so much!)
2. Join our VISITING ORLANDO WITH KIDS FACEBOOK GROUP here which includes lots of ideas & tips for things to do, places to visit in and around Orlando.
3. Click here to sign up for the latest family travel tips, guides and competitions.
3. Share this post with your friends.
4. Follow Visiting Orlando With Kids on the following platforms for exclusive content :
Thank you for your support as always.