If you are staying onsite at Disney World, one of the perks are the free buses to the parks as well as the option of boat, monorail and Skyliner from some some Disney hotels. However, many off site accommodations offer shuttles to Disney and Universal too. Check out our guide to family hotels with shuttles to Disney World which includes budget friendly to luxury accommodation to suit all budgets.
AD- Affiliate Links. This article may contain affiliate links. Please read more details and our full disclosure here.
27 Orlando Family Hotels With Shuttles To Disney World & Universal
1. Avanti Resort 3*
Location: 8738 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
Overview: Located on the I-Drive and only a 9 minute walk from the ICON wheel, the Avanti Resort offers resort-wide Wi-Fi access, an outdoor pool bar, and an oversized pool and recreation area. The Universal Partner Hotel also has an arcade-style game room with popular games like air hockey and Guitar Hero. Learn more about the Avanti here.
Shuttles to Walt Disney World® depart from the porte-cochère at Avanti International daily.
- Transportation to the Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC) departs at 9:10am and 11:40am and return at 6:00pm and 8:00pm from the TTC Lane #14.
- Transportation to Animal Kingdom departs at 9:10am and return at 5:35pm from the TTC Lane #10.
- Transportation to Hollywood Studios departs at 11:40am and return at 5:45pm from the TTC Lane #58.
- Guests can transfer to Epcot via the Skyliner from Hollywood Studios.
Additional Shuttle Information
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time.
- Reservations will be required for your departure from the hotel and your return, in order to ride the shuttle.
- All reservations must be made at least 1 hour prior to scheduled departure.
- A voucher from the concierge desk is REQUIRED in order to board the shuttle.
- The hotel will not reimburse guests who elect to return to the hotel via alternate transportation.
- ADA reservations must be booked 48 hours in advance before the desired departure date at the concierge desk.
- No food or drinks allowed on shuttles.
2. Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista at Vista Centre 3*
Location: 8501 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32836, United States
This family-friendly Orlando hotel is located near the airport, within 3 mi (5 km) of Disney Springs®. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated pool, a children’s pool, hot tub and fitness center. Learn more about the Courtyard by Marriott Orlando here.
The Courtyard Marriott offers a free shuttle to Disney World resort only as it is a Disney Good Neighbor hotel partner.
3. Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista 3*
Location: 8442 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32836, United States
Family-friendly activities/amenities: Enjoy the two seasonally heated swimming pools, a 24-hour video arcade game room, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Kids will enjoy playing in Ozzie’s Splash Zone and the outdoor playground. Learn more about the Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista here.
Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista is located less than 2 miles from the world-famous attractions at the Walt Disney World® theme parks and offer free, shuttles to Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort™, and SeaWorld®.
- Platinum Transportation Inc does NOT provide complimentary transportation to or from Disney® Special events such as “Not so scary Halloween”®, “Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party”®, etc.
- Groups of 10 or more MAY NOT use the shuttle. Please consult Platinum Transportation Inc for alternative options.
- Shuttle departs promptly at scheduled time. Please be at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time, as the driver does not announce the departures at the lobby or any area of the hotel.
- Shuttle operates on the first come first serve basis. Seats are limited. Standing room may be available.
- Smoking, food and drinks are prohibited at all times.
- Luggage, over-sized strollers, mobility and recreational scooters, and other large items are not allowed on the shuttle.
4. Homewood Suites by Hilton International Drive 3*
Location: 8745 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
Overview: On the popular i-drive, Homewood Suites is in a central location. Within walking distance, there are plenty of restaurants, shops, water parks and other touristy attractions. There is an onsite pool and rooms have suite options with full kitchens etc. Learn more about Homewood Suites here
Homewood Suites offers a free hotel shuttle to Disney World, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld
- Please allow ample time to walk out of the parks and to the correct pick up space so you don’t miss your shuttle back to your hotel.
- Shuttles may be delayed due to traffic or weather conditions.
- No food, drinks, smoking, pets or luggage allowed on the shuttles
- PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to make sure you locate your return shuttle at the referenced parking areas.
- Please direct all calls to (407) 467-1132 for questions regarding theme park shuttle pick up
- Shuttles must be reserved 24 hours prior for special assistance
In accordance with Walt Disney World Resort regulations, the hotel is only permitted to provide shuttle service to and from the Epcot Transportation Hub and the Transportation and Ticket Center at Magic Kingdom. From Epcot or Magic Kingdom, you can board Disney Motor Coaches to all other theme parks within the Walt Disney World Resort.
5. Liki Tiki Village by Diamond Resorts 3*
Location: 17777 Bali Blvd, Winter Garden, FL 34787, United States
Overview: The resort had one and two-bedroom units and has lots of time share visitors but has plenty of accommodation for others too. Onsite activities include a waterpark, two pools, mini-golf, tennis, basketball and a lake with paddle-boats to go exploring.
Family-friendly activities/amenities: The resort has a Game Room where kids will be entertained with arcade favorites including: H2O: Overdrive Driving Game, Lord of the Rings Pinball, Power Play Air Hockey, and more! The Game Room is token operated. The token machine is available on-site. Learn more about Liki Tiki here.
Liki Tiki village is another of the hotels that offer shuttles to Disney World and Universal. Note only single umbrella-style strollers are allowed on the shuttle.
Shuttle departs hotel at:
7:05 a.m. SEA WORLD®
7:05 a.m. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS®
9:25 a.m. DISNEY’S ANIMAL KINGDOM®
11:20 a.m. EPCOT®
Return Shuttle departs theme parks at:
6:00 p.m. SEA WORLD® (GREEN CANOPY)
6:20 p.m. EPCOT® (LANE 33)
8:00 p.m. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS® (LANE 84)
10:35 p.m. EPCOT® (LANE 33)
6. Ramada Plaza by Wyndham 3*
Location: 6500 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
Overview: A lakefront Orlando hotel featuring free WiFi, Continental breakfast, and an outdoor heated pool are available. Learn more about the Ramada Plaza Orlando here.
The Ramada Plaza is one of several Orlando hotels with a shuttle to Disney, Universal and more. Shuttles depart from Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites (lobby area by front desk):
Walt Disney World/Epcot (With connecting Disney transport to: Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and all other attractions) – 7:20am, 10:15am, 12:35pm
Universal Studios – 9:25am
SeaWorld (you may walk to Discovery Cove and Aquatica) – 9:25am
Shuttle Time Returns to Ramada Plaza Resort and Suites:
Walt Disney World Resort/Epcot – 6:00pm, 9:10pm, 10:10pm (Lane #45)
Universal Studios – 7:10pm (Lane #73)
SeaWorld – 6:20pm (By Green Canopy)
- Please be at pick up location 10 minutes prior to boarding time
- Shuttle times are subject to change due to traffic, weather conditions and local/state inspections that may occasionally cause shuttle delay to run 20 to 25 minutes
- Your Resort/Hotel and/or Metro Shuttle will not provide reimbursement for alternative taxi or limousine service due to missed shuttles. Groups of 13 or more may not use the courtesy shuttle, please call for a private charter.
- Handicap services must be scheduled 24 hours in advance, motorized scooters and foldable wheel-chairs are NOT eligible for wheel-chair accessible vehicle. Copy of handicap health card will be required for scheduling a wheel-chair accessible vehicle.
- Seats are on a first come first service basis as shuttle buses are equipped to take standing riders, shuttle buses make multiple stops to and from theme parks.
- There is NO smoking, eating, drinking, or luggage permitted on the shuttle.
- Times and schedule subject to change without notice.
7. The Point Hotel and Suites 3*
Location: 7389 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
Overview: Although there is little on site for kids bar the swimming pool with complimentary use of water toys, the hotel offers good sized rooms with the smallest boasting a microwave and mini-refrigerator and the largest sleeping up to 8 with a full kitchen, making it a great hotel for larger families or groups in Orlando. Learn more about the Point Hotel and Suites.
Shuttles to Walt Disney World® depart from the porte-cochère at The Point daily.
- Transportation to the Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC) departs at 8:50am and 11:25am and return at 6:00pm and 8:00pm from the TTC Lane #14.
- Transportation to Animal Kingdom departs at 8:50am and return at 5:35pm from the TTC Lane #10.
- Transportation to Hollywood Studios departs at 11:25am and return at 5:45pm from the TTC Lane #58.
- Guests can transfer to Epcot via the Skyliner from Hollywood Studios.
Additional Shuttle Information:
- Shuttle times are subject to capacity, traffic and weather conditions and may occasionally run late.
- Be at designated area 10 minutes prior to departure.
- Please note that capacity is limited, and services are provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Your Resort and/or Maingate Transportation will not provide reimbursement for transportation service due to missed shuttles.
- Groups of 10 or more MAY NOT use the courtesy shuttle.
- There is NO smoking, eating, drinking, strollers or luggage permitted on the shuttle.
- For riders with disabilities and wheelchairs, please call for a reservation at least two (2) hours prior to boarding.
- Maximum capacity is two (2) wheelchairs/scooters per pick up per bus.
8. Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
Location: 9500 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
Family-friendly activities/amenities: Barbecue grills, Basketball/Tennis/Volleyball courts, Bicycle rides/ hours: 9am to 6pm, Kayaks, Mission Control Game Room, Paddle boats/ hours: 9am-6pm, Picnic areas, Pirate’s miniature golf course, Playgrounds, Pontoon boats, Shuffle boards. Learn more about Westgate Lakes here.
Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa offer complimentary scheduled Shuttle service to Walt Disney World. The Shuttle would drop you off at Epcot Center and from there you would be able to use Disney transportation to get to your Theme Park destination. Be sure to sign up for the scheduled service at the Front Desk upon check in.
9. Grande Villas Resort by Diamond Resorts
Location: 12118 Turtle Cay Cir, Orlando, FL 32836, United States
The kids can enjoy the children’s pool and water volcanos at the sister property, Cypress Pointe. Learn more about Grande Villa Resort here.
Grande Villas Resort guests are welcome to ride shuttles departing from the neighboring sister property, Cypress Pointe Resort. Shuttles run to and from Universal Studios, Disney, and SeaWorld. Contact their friendly staff at Cypress Pointe Resort (407) 597-2700 for shuttle schedule.
10. Cypress Pointe Resort 3*
Location: 8651 Treasure Cay Ln, Orlando, FL 32836, United States
Family-friendly activities/amenities: With every convenience to make for the perfect home away from home, you’ll enjoy your stay in a tropical, yet cozy studio or one of the spacious suites, available in two- and three-bedroom adjoining configurations. Amenities include a volcano pool with a waterslide, fitness center, activity center, and playground. Learn more about Cypress Pointe Resort here.
Cypress Pointe Resort offers courtesy shuttle services to our guests! Shuttles run to and from Universal Studios, Disney, and SeaWorld. Contact their friendly staff at the Front Desk (407) 597-2700 for shuttle schedule.
11. Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort
Location: 8100 Lake St, Orlando, FL 32836, United States
Family-friendly activities/amenities: This hotel is built for family friendly fun with tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, basketball and volleyball courts, putting green, and fire pits. Relax at the spa or the complimentary evening reception held nightly. Learn more about the Embassy Suites here.
- Reservations and vouchers are required.
- Please visit the concierge 24 hours prior to shuttle departure.
- Seating is first come, first serve.
Complimentary Departures to Walt Disney World Resort:
7:10 AM Magic Kingdom
8:00 AM Magic Kingdom
8:50 AM Magic Kingdom
10:20 AM Magic Kingdom
12:30 PM EPCOT
Returns from Walt Disney World Resort:
4:30 PM Hollywood Studios – Lane 67
5:20 PM Magic Kingdom – Lane 6
9:05 PM EPCOT – Lane 33
10:05 PM EPCOT – Lane 33
11:30 PM Magic Kingdom – Lane 6
Departures to other attractions. $5 per person, roundtrip:
7:20 AM Universal Studios
9:50 AM Universal Studios
9:50 AM SeaWorld
Return Shuttles from other attractions:
6:20 PM SeaWorld- under green canopy
6:50 PM Universal Studios – Lane 84
12. Holiday Inn & Suites Orlando SW – Celebration Area
Location: 5711 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Kissimmee, Florida 34746 United States
Overview: This family-friendly hotel offers outdoor pool, children’s pool plus an indoor pool. Other on site children’s activities are available, including a playground and video game room. The guestrooms and suites include a mini-fridge, coffee maker and a bath in the bathroom. Suites have a small kitchenette. Learn more about the Holiday Inn and Suites here.
Due to the current health crisis the shuttle service to the Disney Theme Parks now leave every morning at 9:50am for Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios only. Reservations are required by calling 321-239-5663. Check the schedule at hotel for return times.
13. Rosen Shingle Creek
Location: 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL, 33819, US
Overview: The facilities include four seasonally heated pools, including a kids’ pool nature trails and volleyball. A video arcade is a great spot for teens to hang out. A firm favorite will be the onsite ice creamery! Learn more about the Rosen Shingle Creek here.
Rosen Shingle Creek offers free shuttles that go to Universal & Seaworld and a paid shuttle service to Disney.
14. Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
Location: 1500 Masters Blvd, Championsgate, FL 33896, United States
Family-friendly activities/amenities: The zero-entry family pool allows you to skip the stairs and submerge slowly into the pool as you would the ocean. As parents ease into the pool, children can have a blast in the nearby liquid playground, cooling off under dancing water fountains and a 30-foot spilling water tower. For the ultimate Orlando thrill ride, kids can race to the top of the 125-foot corkscrew waterslide, splashing and laughing the whole way down. Families will delight in a kidtopia of fun! From the lazy river and water tower, to the new kid’s pool and water slides, wide enough for two, everyone will have a splashing good time. Learn more about Omni Orlando Resort here.
Guests enjoy the convenience of complimentary transportation* provided to the Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Parks (please see the concierge for more details). Try SeaWorld Orlando for a marine adventure, or get a behind-the-scenes look at the movies when you visit Universal Studios Florida. Beyond theme parks, visitors can enjoy various outdoor activities, world-class golfing, plenty of shopping and cultural attractions.
*Guests must give 24 hour notice if riding the shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Parks.
15. WorldQuest Orlando Resort
Location: 8849 Worldquest Blvd, Orlando, FL 32821, United States
Family-friendly activities/amenities: The home-inspired layout is perfect for families and groups to spread out in separate living, sleeping and dining areas. The non-smoking accommodations include DVD players, flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi, jetted tubs, and outdoor living space. Learn more about WorldQuest Orlando resort here.
Shuttle service to Disney’s Transportation Center departs from the resort lobby twice daily and returns twice daily — Please note shuttle times vary depending on the season.
16. Melia Orlando Suite Hotel
Location: 225 Celebration Pl, Celebration, FL 34747, United States
Family-friendly activities/amenities: Melia Orlando Suite hotel in Celebration, is one of the closest all-suite hotels to the Disney World parks, and Universal Studios. Guests can book one or two-bedroom suites which come with fully equipped kitchens. Kids will enjoy the pool. Learn more about the Melia Orlando Suite hotel here.
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel offers two-way scheduled complimentary shuttle services to the Walt Disney World® Transportation Center for you and your family. You can also get your tickets with ease as they are an Authorized Walt Disney World® Ticket Seller.
17. Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts
Location: 126-200 Summer Bay Blvd, Clermont, FL 34714, United States
Family-friendly activities/amenities: Amenities include outdoor pools, a cinema, game rooms and a gym, plus basketball, volleyball, tennis and shuffleboard courts. A theme park, a water park, mini-golf, and water sports on the lake are offered (fee). Dining options consist of a poolside eatery, a tiki bar, an Italian restaurant and a cafe. Minimum-stay rules may apply. Learn more the Summer Bay Orlando here.
The Summer Bay Resort Orlando Shuttle Service can get you to and from any of the Disney World Theme Parks without any additional expense. The times might change during the year, be sure to check with the front desk to get the latest Shuttle Schedule and get booked on your next Disney Adventure.
Additional Shuttle Information:
- Be sure to check with the Guest Services at the Front Desk of Summer Bay Resorts Orlando to get the most up to date Shuttle Schedule.
- Be at the Bus Stop at least 10 minutes prior to departure time
- Shuttle Service is provided on a First Come First Serve Basis – Seats are limited so reserve yours early
- Groups of 10 or more are not able to use the Shuttle Service
- No Smoking
- No Food or Drink
- Must present Room Key to the Driver when boarding
18. Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Location: 1 Grand Cypress Blvd, Orlando, FL 32836, United States
Family-friendly activities/amenities: Hotel has a lagoon pool with 12 waterfalls which is open 7PM to 10PM. Additional outdoor activities include: Water sports: canoe, sailboat, paddleboat, hydrobike and kayak Bikes for both adults and children 8-hole Pitch and Putt 5-hole Mini-Golf Water Slide – minimum height 44” 24 hour health club featuring Peloton bikes.
Splash Pad Poolside Cabanas (available for rental) Fishing at Lake Windsong (poles available for rent at the towel hut) 12 Tennis courts – first come, first serve basis.
Racquets and balls available Basketball court Beach volleyball 1 mile and 3 mile walking/jogging trail Arcade room Fire Pit – lit daily at dusk (weather permitting). Learn more about the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress here.
- Shuttle service to and from Disney Springs is first-come-first-serve.
- Shuttle service is continuous during operating hours which begins at 5:30 p.m & ends at 10 p.m on Thursdays – Saturdays.
19. Waldorf Astoria Hotel Lake Buena Vista
Location: 14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Ln, Orlando, FL 32821, United States
Overview: A luxury oasis hideaway far from the madding crowd. Kids are kept busy at the kids’ club: from fun-filled poolside games to roasting marshmallows and cool craft creations. Parents can enjoy the spa
Family-friendly activities/amenities: 2 swimming pools, Kids’ Club, Golf course, Waldorf Astoria Orlando is an official Walt Disney World® Hotel, offering guests special Disney benefits. Learn more about the Waldorf Astoria Orlando here.
The resort offers complimentary transportation to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Schedules vary by day. Please see front desk or concierge for each day’s transportation schedule.
20. DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Lake Buena Vista
Location: 2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, United States
Overview: An all-suite hotel in the Disney Springs® Resort Area. Family friendly amenities include: Kids Splash Pad, Children’s playground, free-form heated pool and whirlpool, game room and video arcade. Learn more about the DoubleTree suites here
The hotel offers a shuttle to all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks for free. Advance booking of certain Disney experiences and early access to the parks is also offered.
21. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Disney Lake Buena Vista
Location: 8615 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821-6499
Overview: Request a Family Suite for trundle bunk beds and essentials such as cribs and mini-refrigerators. This hotel has a heated freeform swimming pool. Learn more about the Fairfield Inn and Suites here.
The hotel offers complimentary Disney World Shuttle Service.
- Must be booked at least 1 hour before scheduled departure time at our Expedia Desk to pick up transportation voucher.
- Shuttle departs the Marriott Village at the bus stop between Fairfield Inn & Suites and Courtyard at the end of the Village Green.
- Shuttle times are available upon check-in, schedules may change by season.
22. Comfort Inn Maingate
Location: 7675 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, United States
Overview: The newly renovated Comfort Inn Maingate in Kissimmee, FL offers free transportation to Walt Disney World® and SeaWorld® Orlando. With tropical gardens and a tranquil pool, it’s a good option for a relaxing day poolside. Rooms all have TV with cable and 62 channels including HBO and Disney Channels, coffee maker, fridge and microwave, iron and board, and hairdryer. Standard Suites have 1 king-size bed or 2 queen-size beds and a sleeper sofa, sleeping maximum 6 adults or 2 adults and 4 children.
Family-friendly activities/amenities: Free deluxe continental breakfast daily (Including scrambled eggs, sausages, hot, freshly made, waffles, and much more); Pool; Complimentary wireless Internet access. Learn more about the Comfort Inn Maingate here.
Includes scheduled transportation to Disney Theme Parks, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and Lake Buena Vista Outlet Mall daily.
23. Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort Orlando
Location: 12205 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836, United States
Overview: A family friendly hotel with spacious rooms, private balconies, spacious rooms and a water slide and playground for the kids.
Family-friendly activities/amenities: Enjoy the two sparkling pools featuring private cabanas, a water slide, playground, waterfalls, an expansive fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and a separate yoga area, GameOn game room with coin-operated arcade, and the 27 Palms Pool Club providing kids with exciting aquatic activities. Learn more about the Sheraton Lake Buena Visit here.
Experience a world of magic and excitement at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort located just a few blocks from the entrance to Walt Disney World® Resort. As a Disney Good Neighbor Hotel®, guests will enjoy free shuttle service to all the Disney Orlando theme parks.
24. Grove Resort Orlando
Location: The Grove Resort & Water Park Orlando, 14501 Grove Resort Avenue, Winter Garden, FL 34787
Looking for kid friendly hotels in Orlando, fl? Then this one may just meet all your requirements. The fairly new Grove Resort Orlando is fantastic and one of the Orlando resorts with a lazy river and water slides. The onsite Surfari waterpark has the all important fun lazy river and tubes, sandy beach areas, several pools, a boating lake with swan boats, modern, fully equipped apartments/condo style, an onsite restaurant, wifi.
You can choose between one, two and three bedroomed suites, which either have an ensuite or bathroom nearby. We enjoyed our stay here and have stayed twice. We do recommend asking for one of the towers facing the pools as otherwise it can be a bit of a maze in the hotel corridors. It is one of our favorite Orlando resorts for kids.
Departure Times from The Grove Resort
- 7:00 am to Animal Kingdom®
- 8:50 am to Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center (Near Magic Kingdom® Park)
- 10:45 am to Disney’s Hollywood Studios® & EPCOT®
- 7:35 am to Universal Orlando
- 7:35 am to SeaWorld
- 6:30 pm from Animal Kingdom® – Pick-up from Charter Bus Lot by Green Canopy
- 8:55 pm from Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Transportation Center – Lane #73
- 9:05 pm from Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center (Near Magic Kingdom® Park) – Charter Bus Lot, Lane #16
- 10:10 pm from EPCOT® Transportation Center – Lane #45
- 7:40 pm from Universal Orlando – Pick-up from Transportation Hub, Lane #73
- 7:30 pm from SeaWorld – Green Canopy
Reservations are required and must be made up to 48 hours in advance. For reservations, please visit the Concierge Desk on the Lobby Level or contact at 407-545-7500 ext.1508.
Shuttle pickup is outside the Main Lobby next to the Building Garage 1 at the Bus Stop.
25. Hilton Buena Vista Palace
Location: 1900 E Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830 Telephone: 407-827-2727
Overview: There are plenty of family accommodation options here, from rooms with double queen beds to Tower Suites which can sleep to 6-8 and Deluxe tower suites can sleep between 4-6. There are 3 pools in the resort with the Island suites offering more space and pool access. Learn more about the Hilton Buena Vista Palace here.
Guests enjoy scheduled shuttle transportation to all four Walt Disney World® theme parks. Shuttle pick-up is located outside courtyard on first floor (next to fitness center).
- Walt Disney World® Theme Park Shuttle Schedule
- Includes service to: Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom
- Disney Springs® :
- At this time, the hotel is not operating free shuttle transportation to Disney Springs®. Disney Springs is accessible within walking distance of the hotel (average, 5-7 minute walk). Pathway is located outside pool area and leads to pedestrian bridge.
- If you prefer to drive, parking in the Disney Springs parking garage is complimentary.
Disney Hotels with Shuttles
The Swan and Dolphin are slightly different from the other Disney hotels which have shuttles and all the perks like Magic Hours, Disney Dining Plans etc. This resort is definitely not an off site Disney hotel with shuttles, as the hotels are under the Disney umbrella, very centrally located with the parks surrounding the resort, but they are operated by Marriott under the Westin brand. This means people who are join the Marriott hotel points programs can use their points to stay at Disney World. The main difference between these hotels compared to other Disney Resorts is the Dining Plan and when it operated, the Magical Express. Magic Band’s are not provided and do not serve as the room key for the Swan & Dolphin Resort rooms but they do at Disney owned resorts.
26. The Swan
Family friendly facilities: 5 pools including a huge grotto, a kids’ activity center, an arcade, playground, volleyball and Fantasia mini golf.
From the Swan you can walk to Epcot. Complimentary bus transportation to and from Disney theme parks and water parks is available. Buses also run to Disney Springs area and Disney′s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
The bus stop at Walt Disney World Swan Hotel is located just left of the front entrance. There is also a stop at Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel.
27. The Dolphin
Family friendly facilities: Like the Swan, this Disney hotel has 2 lap pools, a grotto and a kiddie pool. There is also a kids’ activity center, an arcade, playground, volleyball and Fantasia mini golf.
Conveniently located in Disney’s BoardWalk area, this hotel is within easy walking distance of Epcot—and is just a boat ride away from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Shuttles buses got to the parks, including Disney Springs. Buses depart every 20-30 minutes.
DO let us know of anymore family friendly Orlando hotels with shuttles to Disney and Universal in the comments below,